Throughout their educational and professional careers, Tim David and Bryce Philpot have striven to be versatile in the ways they help people. While both are trained and dedicated to helping people who suffer from injuries, they each bring the experience of more than one career and education path to their current personal injury law firm. They strongly believe in helping injured victims and are passionate in their approach to doing so.
When it comes to helping people, David & Philpot know that it takes a cadre of people helping others in different ways in addition to what the firm does when aiding clients with their personal injury claims. With the help of these teams of people from different fields assisting their personal injury clients, David & Philpot appreciate knowing that their clients’ lives will be improved in many additional ways. From doctors and hospital administrators; to emergency responders, police and fire-fighters; to social workers and physical therapists and many others; David & Philpot appreciate knowing that they are not fighting alone.
Because of this, they have created the David & Philpot: Dedication for Excellence while Helping Others Scholarship, 2021 for a student who exemplifies a dedication towards excellence in their endeavors aid other people.
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional, program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED, who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be dedicated to striving towards excellence to help others, and able to demonstrate this commitment via their essay response.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Respond to the following questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- What experience or experiences made you passionate about helping others?
- In what ways are you currently trying to help others or an individual, and how does this demonstrate your commitment to striving towards excellence?
- How are your education goals going to help you to continue to help others in the future?
- Updated resume
- Essay, 1,000 word maximum. See essay questions above.
- Current unofficial transcript
Submission Deadline: November 15, 2021
All application materials must be submitted by this date
Award Announcement: December 2021
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials (see above) by email to: email@example.com